Art. nr. 36032464
As a world champion, Anthony Rizzo could use any glove but like many other pros, he chooses Rawlings. Designed for this star first baseman, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide Anthony Rizzo glove is made from hand-selected pro-grade steer-hide which forms the perfect pocket and has the durability to handle the demands at the big league level.
This Heart of the Hide 12.75-inch first base glove comes in Rizzo's pattern and includes other features such as deer-tanned palm lining, a thermoformed wrist liner and padded thumb sleeve. All of this combines to deliver the performance you'd expect from a Rawlings glove and the stylish 2-tone look is the finishing touch.
If you're working to become a standout first baseman, pick up this Heart of the Hide pro pattern series glove today!
- LEGENDARY LEATHER - Taken exclusively from hand selected pro-grade hides, Heart of the Hide® leather is ultra-durable and renowned for forming the perfect pocket.
- PRO PATTERNS - Gameday patterns trusted by the pros available for every position.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP - Built by hand by the same craftsmen as baseball's top pros for unmatched quality and attention to detail.
- PALM LINING - Deertanned cowhide palm lining and soft, full-grain fingerback linings provide a comfortable feel.
- THERMOFORMED WRIST LINING - Breathable, moisture wicking liner designed to perform in all conditions.
- PADDED THUMB SLEEVE - Superior comfort and unrivaled support at any position or level of play.
- Player Break-In:60
- Lining:Deer-Tanned Cowhide
- Position:First Base
- Series:Heart of the Hide
- Shell:Steer Hide Leather
- Web:Horizontal Bar X-Laced
- Used By:Anthony Rizzo
- Size:12.75 in
Click here for size chart.