Art. nr. 38010440
All natural. Kyle Schwarber collaborated with Louisville Slugger bat craftsman to design a truly unique game model bat. Featuring a slightly end-loaded swing weight, tapered knob, standard handle and a medium barrel, Schwarber’s bat was a first-of-its-kind produced at the Louisville Slugger factory. A matte black handle supplies the tack Schwarber prefers at the plate, and the natural barrel with black Seamless Decals is all business at the plate.
- Craftsman-Style Cup: Our completely re-engineered Craftsman-Style Cup features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking.
- Seamless Decals: Louisville Slugger’s exclusive Seamless Decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look. All MLB Prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself – without added stress from pressure and heat. Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate.
- Knob Medallion: New easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob, clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used. The medallion indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name is engraved in the surrounding area.
- EXOPRO: Gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat.
- Bone Rubbed
- Slightly End Loaded (4)
- MLB Maple
- Turning Model: KS12
- Natural matte
- All Louisville Slugger MLB Prime bats come with a 30-day limited warranty. Restriction apply. Visit the Limited Warranty page on slugger.com for complete details.