Art. nr. 36041098
Anchored by its sturdy Dual Post Web, the A2000® 1799SS baseball glove helps players to extend for game-altering catches across the outfield grass. This 12.75” glove model pairs a Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather palm with Black SuperSkin™, resulting in the ideal combination of size, feel, and durability. Yellow and White Gradient Bold Logos enhance the A2000’s modern look, and lightweight SuperSkin reduces overall glove weight, making it easy to glide across the outfield grass for clutch plays in crucial moments.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Position: Outfield
- Web: DUAL POST
- Colour: Black