Art. nr. 36041101
For the infielders who prefer a glove with extra reach and a deep pocket, the A2000® 1975 checks in at 11.75” to snag scorching line drives or extend for backhand plays. Complementary Black and White Pro Stock® leather offers the unrivaled feel and durability players expect from A2000, and new gradient Bold Logos in Red and White bring a modern look to the infield. The classic H-Web construction helps to corral line drives or ground balls into the glove’s deep pocket, and the ProLux™ leather palm liner pairs with a DriLex wrist liner for improved comfort.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Web: H WEB
- Colour: Black