Art. nr. 36041006
Ke’Bryan Hayes and his 2022 A2000® KBH13 GM glove are ready to handle the hot corner in Pittsburgh. The Black SuperSnakeSkin™ back on Hayes’ signature pattern reduces glove weight while improving durability and moisture resistance. Crafted with an iconic Blonde H-Web and Black Pro Stock® leather, this 11.75” model has the extra length third basemen prefer, and Flat Finger Binding allows you to play comfortably with a finger out for more control.
- Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before
- Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.