Art. nr. 38844006
Marucci Pro Cuts will sport an approximate -3 length-to-weight ratio, perfect for any high school or college-aged player. Marucci finishes all of their Pro Cut models with a bone-rubbing technique to close any pores and harden the overall bat for an increase in durability. Each model will be handcrafted and come with a standard pro cupped end to help with the overall balance and swing speed. The turn model of each bat will vary, but the quality and durability will be elite. Try out one of these Pro Cuts today to see what it's like to swing like the pros.
- Can Be From Any Turn From Marucci's Factory (Barrel Diameter, Handle Diameter and Knob Configuration Can Vary)
- Approximate -3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Handcrafted From Professional Grade Maple Wood
- Pro Cupped End
- Colorway: Black | U.S.A. Marucci Emblem
- Bone Rubbing Technique - Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder
- These Bats Were Being Handcrafted To Meet A Specific Pro Player's Specs. However, These Bats Were Ones That Did Not Meet The Necessary Length, Weight, Balance Point, Etc... Of That Certain Player. They Can Now Be Sold As A "Pro Cut" At JustBats!
- Not Considered A "Blem" Bat As The Wood Quality On The Bat Is High. The Bat Simply Did Not Match A Certain Criteria Of The Professional Player For Whom The Bat Was Being Crafted.