Art. nr. 57190015
Please note: Do NOT try to pull out the inflatable padding for replacement. You'll have to unscrew the padding to replace them! Pulling them out will affect the warranty.
- 5 STAR RATING the Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™ ranked the Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet as a 5 Star: Best available helmet
- â€‹FLEX TECHNOLOGIES include flex shell, facemasks and hinge clips to decrease impact force to the athlete
- TRU-CURVE LINER SYSTEM consists of 3D pads that better conform to head and shell
- SCREW & CAP LINER ATTACHMENTS easily and positively locate liners to flex shell
- STREAMLINE DESIGN features like recessed shell, facemasks and hinge clips
- OVERLINER FLEXLINER provides additional comfort and stability
- OCCIPITAL LINER cradles the back of the head for improved fit and stability
- ALL-POINTS QUICK RELEASE facemask attachment system disengages with a simple button press
- RATCHET-LOC CHINSTRAP SYSTEM improves helmet retention
- PATENTED SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION Research-based mandible protection helps decrease the forces from side impacts
- COMPOSITE ENERGY MANAGEMENT Strategic combination of padding materials inside of the helmet absorb impact energy and retain their position and purpose over extended durations of play.
- The helmet is sold with a soft-cup chin strap.
- Facemask not included
Riddell's goal was to design a helmet with fully integrated components and innovations for peak athlete performance and state-of-the-art protection. The company looked at the players’ wants and needs – at all levels of competition. The result: The Riddell SpeedFlex. Backed by extensive research, including our 2+ million data points of on-field impacts, the SpeedFlex introduces many technical features that are new to the field.
- Click here to browse the face masks that fit the Riddell SpeedFlex.