Art. nr. 57190014
Please note: Do NOT try to pull out the inflatable padding for replacement. You'll have to unscrew the padding to replace them! Pulling them out will affect the warranty.
â–şWatch The SpeedFlex Story
â–şWatch The Official Fitting Instructions
- 5 STAR RATING the Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™ ranked the Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet as a 5 Star: Best Available helmet
- â€‹FLEX TECHNOLOGIES include flex shell, facemasks and hinge clips to reduce impact force to the athlete
- TRU-CURVE LINER SYSTEM consists of 3D pads that better conform to head and shell
- SCREW & CAP LINER ATTACHMENTS easily and positively locate liners to flex shell
- STREAMLINE DESIGN features like recessed shell, facemasks and hinge clips
- OVERLINER FLEXLINER provides additional comfort and stability
- OCCIPITAL LINER cradles the back of the head for improved fit and stability
- ALL-POINTS QUICK RELEASE facemask attachment system disengages with a simple button press
- RATCHET-LOC CHINSTRAP SYSTEM improves helmet retention
- PATENTED SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION Research-based mandible protection helps reduce the forces from side impacts
- COMPOSITE ENERGY MANAGEMENT Strategic combination of padding materials inside of the helmet absorb impact energy and retain their position and purpose over extended durations of play.
- The helmet is sold with a soft-cup chin strap.
- Facemask not included
Riddell's goal was to design a helmet with fully integrated components and innovations for peak athlete performance and state-of-the-art protection. The company looked at the players’ wants and needs – at all levels of competition. The result: The Riddell SpeedFlex. Backed by extensive research, including our 2+ million data points of on-field impacts, the SpeedFlex introduces many technical features that are new to the field.
- Click here to browse the face masks that fit the Riddell SpeedFlex.