Art. nr. 57190025
Please note: Do NOT try to pull out the inflatable padding for replacement. You'll have to unscrew the padding to replace them! Pulling them out will affect the warranty.
‚ĖļWatch The Official Fitting Instructions
Patented Side Impact Protection with HS4 Face Masks, Quick Release Face Mask Attachment System, Quick Change Liner Attachment System, NuBuckOverliner, Air Fit Liners for proper fit, comfort and stability.
- Compatible with the new HS4 Face Mask - High Strength Spring Stainless Steel; thinner and lighter, high performance face mask improves sightlines and field vision for the athlete.
- Quick Release™ - Face mask attachment that disengages with a simple press of a button.
- Quick Change Liner Attachment System - Removable padding system with screw-in caps, designed for ease-of-use when removing or inserting pads.
- NuBuck Overliner - Removable, moisture-resistant liner cover with antimicrobial properties
- built-in to protect the product. Provides comfort and stability.
- Air Fit Liners
- Vinyl Front Pocket
- Five-Year Shell Warranty
Please note: The facemask is not included.
- Click here to browse the face masks that fit the Riddell Speed Icon.
Please note: When fitting an HS4 facemask no additional hardware set is needed. When fitting a S-series facemask, an additional hardware set is needed. Please read below to see which hardware set is needed for the S-Series face mask.
- To fit an S-Serie facemask, you need to buy this set of additional hardware for the correct fit. You can also buy the Quick Release hardware set
- To fit an S-serie LW facemasks, which are thicker than the regular facemasks, buy this set of hardware for the correct fit.